Neverendsgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverendsgaming

NeverEndsGaming Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What race do you play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FluffyPanda1061

FluffyPanda1061

What race do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Hey all!
Just wondering what race everyone plays? I'm a Zerg, although I am not very good at it.

--FluffyPanda
Back to top Go down
ItsOakley

ItsOakley

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Looking into purchasing Startcraft2! Is it worth it and what kinds of things can you do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/ODonGaming
FluffyPanda1061

FluffyPanda1061

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:08 pm

I love Starcraft! I believe that it is worth it. Do you like RTS games? There is a campaign and multiplayer. Multiplayer can also be done in teams. I believe that there is still the option to try it for free on Blizzard's website.
Back to top Go down
ItsOakley

ItsOakley

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Hmm, I don't think I have ever tried RTS style games can you tell me about them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/ODonGaming
FluffyPanda1061

FluffyPanda1061

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm

For Starcraft, you build an army and an economy and defeat your opponent. So you have to maintain gathering minerals and gas while also producing units for an army. You also have to build more structures to get better units and upgrades. You control when,where and how your army attacks and retreats. It is a very involved game but very fun and I think mentally challenging. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Brutarias

Brutarias

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:24 am

I play Terran! I'm a noob! (Haven't played in a while though)

I got interested by watching Streams of Korean Tourney's, but I suck at the player vs player stuff. Macro'ing and Micro'ing is hard. Also, the campaign of both games is amazing. I found myself playing through that and completing the challenges more than wanting to play online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What race do you play?   What race do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What race do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neverendsgaming :: General :: Startcraft II-
Jump to: